Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Kaleidoscope-Kit from the Art Garden

Isn't it pretty? It's what it looks like through the kaleidoscope I made from the Kaleidoscope-Kit I got from the Children's Art Museum I visited in Singapore (Art Garden).


They gave us a kit (see below). It contains 3 pieces of something-like-glass (something not easily breakable). In each piece, there was a double-sided tape stuck to it. There was also a piece of paper where I stuck each glass-piece. After folding everything together as if it were a triangular tube, I now have my kaleidoscope! I guess I still need to color the exterior... it still looks so plain!



I got 2 kits, because the friend I went with wasn't interested in making one for herself. Now, I'm saving it for when my niece comes around in the weekend.

Here's a bigger photo of the view from the kaleidoscope. :)



To know more about the Art Garden in the Singapore Art Museum, visit here - http://www.singaporeartmuseum.sg/exhibitions/details.php?id=114

No comments:

Post a Comment