Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Unicity Bios Life Product Experience

The other day, my sister gave me Unicity Clear Start kit. I'm skeptical, but what the heck -- it was a gift. If it helps with cleansing and weight loss, and it's not entirely unpleasant, why not give it a go?

I've seen plenty of online reviews prior to starting. Most of them did not seem very objective. It looked like they were mostly written by people selling the product. Because I found it frustrating that plenty of the reviews weren't objective, I wanted to share my experience online. I hope you (the reader) will find this helpful!

WARNING: Possibly TMI. Read at your own risk.


Contents:
  • Paraway Capsule - right after waking up
  • LiFiber Powder - before eating the first meal of the day
  • Tea - after dinner
In terms of physical activity, I'm not active and I don't walk around much. I didn't do anything different throughout the cycle. As for diet, I've been eating more salads for lunch but the dinner is just the same.



Day 1: July 26, 2016

I'm starting the 30-day cleanse at 153 lbs (slightly embarrassed to share the weight out there but oh well). For some reason, I gained 3 lbs over the week. *cry*. I took 2 capsules and mixed 1 scoop of the LiFiber with my lemon water in the morning.

Day 4: July 31, 2016

It's about to get TMI, I apologize. Today was the first day that my poop came out different. It was greyish dark green and it was a lot. I measured myself right after waking up, it was 153. after the toilet business, I measured myself again, it was 151. I guess total waste I removed was worth 2 lbs! But then later end of day, it went back to 153.

Day 12: August 2, 2016

Yesterday, the instructions say to increase the Paraway to 5 pills. It's tough swallowing 5 pills first thing in the morning. :( Everyday since day 5, my #2's have been plenty and satisfying, although the greyish green stuff only happened at Day 4. Since then, the color is back to normal.

My weight is still about the same, fluctuating between 150-153 depending on the time of the day or what I ate. I'm regretting that I didn't take a waist measurement on Day 1. My weight might be the same, but I was hoping there was going to be some improvement in the mid-section.

Day 28: August 18, 2016

My weight is 154.8 lbs. I'm gaining weight. I'm not pooping as much as before when I was drinking the tea. When I was drinking the tea, I'd make several trips to the toilet in 1 day. These days, it's just 1 trip per day. 2/3's of the way through, I'm concluding now, this product isn't going to help with weight loss.

Day 31: August 21, 2016 (I skipped 1 day somewhere)

Final Day! Weight is 154. Around the same as when I began.


VERDICT:
  • It's good for cleansing your colon. There's going to be plenty of poop. But make sure you drink plenty of water.
  • Don't expect weight loss, unless your intestines have been harboring waste that make up a significant portion of your poundage.
  • Overall, I feel pretty good, even though I didn't lose weight.

Upon checking the packaging and manuals, it did not claim that it was a weight loss product. The weight loss stories was only communicated verbally or through online reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment