Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Polagram PH: Turn Instagram Photos into Magnets in Manila!

I decided to try out Polagram.ph after someone commented on my Canvas Prints in Manila post form 2 years ago. One of my favorite things to do is to take photos and post on Instagram. I ordered 20 2x2 magnets for Php 778 (minimum starts at Php350 with 9 magnets). It comes with free shipping!

I ordered some family photos to be posted on our fridge, that way, people at home get good vibes whenever they go to the kitchen.

I wasn't able to get screenshots of all the steps, but it's quite straightforward: 1) Log in with your Instagram account. 2) Choose the photos you want to print. 3) Put in the shipping details. 4) Pay with Paypal or Over the Counter.

The main tough part for me was when I need to remove some items, I had to re-choose everything all over again, so make sure you choose carefully before hitting Submit Order. Plus, my internet was wonky when I clicked pay with Paypal so I ended up submitting twice, generating 2 order numbers. The folks at Polagram quickly addressed it, so no problem.

After choosing, this is the next page with the order summary


Put in the shipping details after the order summary.



I'll be updating this along with the results of the actual magnets! I can't wait!!! I got a text from PolagramPH saying my magnets will arrive on Friday (48 hours after my order), such good customer service! :) I'll append this post with an update on the actual magnets.


Update: I got the magnets this morning, as theyve committed! It's set on a card. I love them! :) They're now stuck on our fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment