Monday, October 15, 2012

Instagram, Instacanvas, and Help Needed


One of the things that I've really been into these days is Instagram. I've been into "amateur photography" for the longest time, usually using my sister's digicam or using mobile phones (before, Nokia N97, now, iPhone 4). Instagram has just been the most convenient app to use right now. In 2 months, I've got over 250 photos (addict!).

Since I mix personal photos with artsy-fartsy photos, it's great that there's Instacanvas to allow me to select photos which I categorize as the latter. :) Instacanvas also allows me to sell my photos, but I'd only get 8USD out of the 39USD. I'm not exactly hopeful on selling photos in the Philippine market as 39USD seems too steep. But then, I'm aiming to advertise through the Instacanvas page to link up with buyers from other countries!

With that, I need your help to get to the feature page! Please vote for the picture, we only have until today (Oct 15 afternoon)! If you don't think it's vote-worthy, that's alright. :)

This particular photo was taken last Saturday on my way to my university. This is the J Ruiz Station of LRT2 in Metro Manila Philippines. There were only very few people, so I was confident enough to take my phone out. :P Doesn't it look like the train stations in Europe? LRT2 is the best train line in Metro Manila :)

Check out the rest of my gallery here: http://instacanv.as/yvettety

No comments:

Post a Comment