Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sisig Mini Tacos and Portobello Inasal from Pino Bar and Pipino

I was happy with the food in Pino Bar and Pipino (the vegan restaurant upstairs) so I'm documenting it! Whoohoo! Today, we ordered to things: The Sisig Mini-Tacos and the Portobello Inasal. I've been here several times since it's one of my favorite places to go to in QC.

So what's good here?

Sisig Mini Tacos (PhP 215) - I love the sisig of Pino Bar and it went great as a taco filling.



Vegan Portobello Inasal with Red Beet Puree, Eggplant Salsa, and Brown Rice (PhP 260) - This is my official favorite vegan dish of all time! The Portobello Mushroom was like Inihaw na Pusit. It all went really well together.


Pino Resto Bar and Pipino are located in 39 Malingap St. Teachers Village QC. Pipino (Vegetarian Restaurant) is at the 2nd floor. Their facebook pages are: http://www.facebook.com/PinoRestoBar and http://www.facebook.com/pipinoveg

Parking is limited and Pino Resto Bar is always full especially at dinnertime so better reserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment