Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Canvas Printing Services in Manila Philippines

I've been looking for a service that can print my Instagram Photos into something that I can frame for a limited budget in Manila.

Before now, I've only known about Instacanvas, which is US-based, and they sell the 12x12 inch canvas for 39.95 USD + 9 USD for shipping fees. It's too steep for me and I don't think I'm their target market since I earn in Philippine standards. [Plus, I joined Instacanvas with the seller-mindset rather than a buyer-mindset...]

I've recently tried out Pop Print Photos (http://www.facebook.com/popprintphotos). I ordered their 12x12 Xintra Print as a gift. I got this one for PhP 900 (inclusive of VAT & Shipping).

After a week of settling the order details and the payment details, it arrived! I was happy with the quality and that the photo didn't come out pixelated, considering I took and edited the photo in my iphone using Snapseed and Instagram.

My niece and her canvas

My niece hung her picture on the doorknob, thought it would be funny





9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up your work I want to thank you for this informative read I really appreciate sharing this great post. You can read here to Keep up your work.



    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, saw your blog while searching for printing services.. I'm just curious about the poprints xintra.. it looks to me that the xintra they used on your order is color black and more than 1-inch thick, is that correct? I'm curious how xintra boards look like when artworks are printed on them (or thru a sticker then mounted) because I just see white xintra and rarely black. Hope you can clarify my curiosity based on your experience :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mariek, I'm not an expert, but I hope my description is helpful. It's the frame that's black and 1-inch thick, not the xintra print itself. :)

      Delete
  4. Hello,

    I would like to recommend trying http://www.polagram.ph for Instagram printing. They turn your Instagram pictures into polaroid prints with cute clothesline and heart wooden clothespins included so you can hang your pictures for decoration. :) I got my order the next day after paying just 350 shipping included :) i'll try their magnets next time. they also have facebook page at facebook.com/polagramph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out our canvas printing services.

      pick2art.graphics@gmail.com

      Delete
  5. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.

    Wholesale Canvas Prints

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Article, Thanks for sharing. such a nice information
    photostop

    ReplyDelete