Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Kanto Freestyle Breakfast in Mandaluyong

I had dinner today in a new place! Kanto Freestyle Breakfast in Mandaluyong :) I was with my new teammates. :D Meet JP's new friend as well, Barbie the dog. My tuyo meal was Php 90 btw. :P

I hope you dont mind my short writing, but i'm too lazy now... But i had a good time here and I wanted to share so here goes!


Didi and I, Tuyo & Kesong Puti, Barbie the Dog, Leo and JP

My meal: Tuyo, Kesong Puti, Scrambled Eggs, Pesto Tomato, and Garlic Rice for PhP 90


3 pieces of Bacon as additional viand, Php 60. Sorry, takaw.

Didi's coffee which smelled very cinnamon-y for PhP 25. I wish I got one too.

Menu Page 1



Menu Page 2

I took a screenshot of my phone for documentation. I'll be back! This is the Boni Ave side where there's Tapa King.

Update: Apparently, they're already famous and they've got their own Facebook fan page. :) http://www.facebook.com/kantofreestylebreakfast 

Next time I go, i'll try to pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment