Sunday, November 11, 2012

The New La Creperie in San Juan

I had lunch today in the new La Creperie in San Juan with my brother. I'm a fan of their branch in Eastwood, so I jumped to get 3 coupons in Deal Grocer when they released it for their new branch 3 weeks ago. :)

Since my brother hasn't tried La Creperie yet, I dragged him for lunch to get him to try my favorites. Overall, I think he was impressed with the food.

Inside La Creperie in the ground floor. That's my brother.


Here's what we ordered:

  • Pesto Cream Carbonara - My brother and I split this one. I love this pasta!
  • Le J.J. (Savory Crepe) - Ham, Emmental and Gruyere cheese, tomato, garlic, chilli flakes.
  • Complète (Savory Crepe) - Ham, mushrooms, Emmental and Gruyere cheese, mustard, and poached egg to top it off.
  • Creme Caramel Tea (TWG) - It came in a tea pot and they brought 2 cups for me and my brother.


Clockwise: Le JJ, Pesto Carbonara, Complete, and Creme Caramel Tea


The range of the food we ordered were 250-300 per dish. The tea came in a small teapot with one refill.

Just like their branch in Eastwood, the food was GREAT. :D There's really something special about the crepes here... maybe it's the mix of cheese... maybe it's their mushroom or their ham. :D~ *drool*

For the Creme Caramel Tea, it really had that caramel aroma. However, I probably will not order this next time. Try it at least once for an interesting experience. It's like holding up caramel to your nose while sipping on hot water. (Sorry, I'm no tea expert so don't take me seriously here)

TWG Creme Caramel Tea in the Tea Pot

The place is bigger than their Eastwood branch with 2 floors. I love the "feel" of the place with the white-and-yellow theme plus with the French happy-feel music that I don't understand. Totally chill on a Saturday afternoon. :D

There are only a few restaurants that make me crave for their food specifically. La Creperie is one of them. I'll definitely be back soon!

This place is so CUTE!

The new La Creperie in San Juan is in the Wilson Area. Coming from Wilson, turn right at Gloria Maris and Alex III. When you see Piandre (the salon), turn right. La Creperie is located between Tori Box and Eat My GF (both of which I heard were also great, so i'll be trying them out one of these days).

No comments:

Post a Comment