Thursday, January 10, 2013

Photos of My Anvaya-Subic Trip

Over the weekend, I went to Anvaya and Subic with my high school friends. We went on a day trip in Anvaya and stayed overnight in Subic. We stayed in Seorabeol Grand Leisure Hotel (family room) - it's our favorite go-to hotel when I go to Subic with college friends.

Here's a collection of the Instagram Photos I've taken.


Having breakfast in KFC in a gas station in NLEX. I had the Chicken Tocino meal. I will most likely not go back to KFC for their breakfast.

Arriving at Anvaya mid-day :) 

My friends attempted to play frisbee but failed because the sand was too hot.
We availed some of the activities. The ping pong was free. Some of us rented bikes for 150/hour. I fell off the bike. See my bruise in the later pictures.
We went around the place to take photos. 
The backdrop of the lake and trees were really nice
There were a lot of white ducks roaming around the place. One person was chasing it around to see how fast they can run. Another friend had a video which we're not posting online.

Now that it wasn't too hot, my friends played some light frisbee catch
I took a photo of a random couple watching the sunset

Joan again, chilling

They still had their Christmas decors up!

Back in Subic after checking in at Seorabeol, we had dinner in Xtremely Xpresso! We had bibingka after.

The following day for lunch, we went to Meatplus. The Rib Eye steak was AWESOME. It tasted very similar to Mamou. I heard somewhere Meatplus is a supplier. :P

See my bruise from falling off the bike

Pasalubong for my pamangkin: 2 Chicken Alphabet soups from Puregold Subic and the paper bag that came with it that I decorated as a puppet!


No comments:

Post a Comment